Website Coming Soon
This is the future home of Elyssa Cohen’s User Experience portfolio!
Elyssa is a UX Designer and photographer who has a passion for creating consistent visual communication strategy through designing intuitive user interfaces.
She’s a detail-oriented and motivated team player with extensive experience managing multiple complex projects, scoping work accurately and delivering products on time and on budget.
When she’s not designing wicked cool interfaces, she’s often found outside enjoying mother nature. She can be spotted:
- Weaving in and out of traffic on her road bike in and around Boston
- Cycling single track in the Bluehills
- Kayaking Cape Cod Bay
- Glassblowing at Diablo in Boston
- Hiking throughout the trail systems of New England
- Just about anything cool, she does it!
Life is an endless adventure and my mission is to keep that mantra going!